Thursday, October 10, 2013
Limited appointments for 2 weeks Oct. 22 - November 5
I directed you here because I am trying to organize my communication efforts with my clients. You are really important to me by being a client and a friend.
I want you to know that my sister will be coming October 22nd for 2 weeks until November 5th. I'm so excited. This is the first time she has come to Georgia. I have been able to see her in Arizona once in a great while, but we have a special relationship so I want to be able to spend lots of quality time with her.
During her time here I will have very limited working days. I'm sure we can all work around those times and have holiday appointments fall into order just right. If you need to schedule with me, please feel free to email or text or call. I'm making every effort to respond as quickly as I can. I have shocked some of you with quick replies and I'm sure others are saying, "Yeah, yeah, right." I really try, but I disappoint myself when I disappoint you.
Facebook is not a dependable way to reach me. I'm sporadic there.
So, here is my email and phone number.
SheWearsManyHats@gmail.com
(678)860-3553 call or text
If you would send me your email address I would appreciate it. I would like to send out a holiday message and maybe a special or 2. There is no need to spam you and I promise not to share your info.
Thank you so much,
Nila Dunehew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment